Your privacy is very important to TheClub.Art.
Please note that when we refer to "personal data", we are referring to any information about a natural person (not a company) who is identified or whose identity can be determined.
What personal data does TheClub.Art collect?
The data we collect is necessary to maintain commercial, contractual or collaborative relationships and for the accounting, fiscal and administrative management that TheClub.Art maintains with the company, entity or organization for which you work or collaborate. The data we collect may include names and contact details, demographic data, payment details and identification credentials.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data controller is TheClub.Art .
For what purpose do we process your data?
At TheClub.Art we treat the data you provide us with the following purposes:
- Purposes related to the contractual relationship that unites you with TheClub.Art
Maintain commercial, contractual or collaborative relationships and for accounting, fiscal and administrative management that ECA maintains with the company, entity or organization for which you work or collaborate.
This treatment is necessary to maintain the indicated relationships. In the event that you oppose the processing of your data, we will not be able to maintain the corresponding commercial, contractual or collaborative relationship.
- Purposes based on the legitimate interest of TheClub.Art
Comply with applicable legal and tax obligations, such as the applicable regulations on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will only be communicated to the competent public and judicial bodies, and only when TheClub.Art has a legal obligation to do so.
Likewise, we inform you that certain service providers of TheClub.Art , national and international, may have access to your data and process them in the name and on behalf of TheClub.Art within the framework of their provision of services (legal advice, service companies IT, security companies, call centers, etc.).
What are your rights when providing us with your data?
You may exercise your rights of access, portability, rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition to not being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. Likewise, you may revoke the consent given at any time.
- The right of access allows you to know and obtain free information about your personal data submitted to treatment.
- The right of portability allows you to request the delivery of your data in a structured format for common use and machine reading and interoperable or, whenever technology allows, to directly transmit your data to another responsible party.
- The right of rectification allows you to correct errors, modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of the information being processed.
- The right of deletion allows you to request that the data subject to treatment be deleted, without prejudice to the duty to block.
- The right of limitation allows you, in certain cases provided for by law, to request that your data be blocked and access limited solely for the purposes of formulating, exercising or defending claims, protecting the rights of another natural person or legal, or for reasons of public interest.
- The right of opposition allows you to request that the processing of your personal data is not carried out or that it cease.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means, if the decision produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
To exercise the specified rights, you may write to TheClub.Art , email@example.com, and attach a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The necessary information is available at: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
Your data has been provided to us directly by you.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or during the years necessary to comply with the applicable legal obligations.